| 0 comments ]

I use auto at least once in a day, I am living in Hyderabad from last five years, I had quite good experiences and observations, thought of sharing with you.



After Installing Digital meters on All Autos in the pearl city- Hyderabad, I faced same problems like before installing digital meters, even this time problems list is more.

Previous observation with Analog metes
-- For the same distance your travel by different autos, your fare is different, it varies from 4-7 rupees as difference.
-- On traffic signals some analog meters runs faster than other meters. If you ask auto driver that your meter is running fast, you get good answers and explanations also.

Current observations with Digital meters
Recently I had friendly chat with one Auto driver (of course for that chat I had paid more than usual.).

-- problem of fare change with same distance is still there.
-- you get one more explanations most of time is "My digital meter is not working"
-- bargain for the fare and you end up paying more.

Read complete observations at BolMamaBol

0 comments

Post a Comment

email this
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog

New to Blogging? Check out My Blogging Experiments To help you Earn Three Digits Daily.

Recent Posts