| ]

I was missed this option of feedburner in some of my blogs. This was enabled in some of the blogs. well what is PingShot?
Most web-based feed reading services will check for updates on their own time. with pingshot Choose the services you want to ping, and feedburner will notify them when you publish new content.
Why to use ping services?
Pinging lets dozens of services know you have updated your site and increases traffic to your blog.

1. Click the Publicize tab.
How do I promote my FeedBurner feed on my Blogger site?

2. locate PingShot
3. With default services and add plus up to five additional services.
* Blog Buzz Machine
* FeedBlitz
* Google Blog Search Pinging Service
* Blogblogs
* Alexa
4. save

email this
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog

New to Blogging? Check out My Blogging Experiments To help you Earn Three Digits Daily.

Recent Posts