| 0 comments ]

Do u know whats the meaning of FAMILY?
F=father
A=and
M=mother
I=i
L=love
Y=you
Thanks for being there through the
TEARS,
LAUGHTER,
And DIRTY DIAPERS
Happy Father’s Day Dad!!

God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,
God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad.
Father’s Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!

For the best dad who always had a smile for me.
Though we may be far apart right now,
But here’s a big hug and kiss for you
To let you know how special you are
Happy Father’s Day!

It is easier for a father to have children
than, for children to have a real father.
I’m glad to have u Dad, Happy Father’s Day!

Every mother generally hopes that
her daughter will snag a better husband
than she managed to do…
but
she’s certain that her boy will never
get as great a wife as his father did.

I know just the person who needs
“101 Ways to Be a Great Dad”.
Don’t worry it isn’t you!
Happy Father’s Day!

0 comments

Post a Comment

email this
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog

New to Blogging? Check out My Blogging Experiments To help you Earn Three Digits Daily.

Recent Posts